Flashback Friday Faves : Dear Sam...

9:26:00 AM

Tomorrow one of my best friends ever is getting married... Today's Friday post is dedicated entirely to her and is filled with a bunch of pictures of the two of us growing up... These are my Friday faves this week...





Sam, I want to start off by saying that I am sorry for the amount of embarrassing pictures I am about to share of the both of us! I love you and can't wait to stand up there with you tomorrow and watch you and Andrew get married, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day. We have been through a lot in our many years of friendship... below are some of the craziest and most fun of those memories! I hope you find the pictures entertaining, I know I do! =P










*first date ;)*






























Love you girl!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe