Celebrity Style Crush - Lea Michele

11:59:00 AM

I will be the first to admit... I am a huge GLEEK! I absolutely love this show & in turn the actors & actresses that play the beloved characters! However I have to put it out there, my absolute favorite actress on the show is Lea Michele {followed by Dianna Agron in a close second}

I sincerely feel as though Lea Michele embodies confidence and beauty. She seems to be extremely comfortable in her own skin {She is always motivating others to feel just as comfortable and to love themselves for who they are, which is such an important message in today's society) & of course, she is always dressing fabulously. Here are some of my fave looks...


This is probably my absolute favorite!!!!!























Who doesn't love some Rachel & Finn?! {I mean, Lea & Corey}

Whether she is dressed up for a Red Carpet event or just out and about in her everyday life Lea Michele seems to always look flawless and put together.

Who are you crushing on?!

**** STAY TUNED LATER THIS WEEK, I WILL BE ANNOUNCING MY 50 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!!!****

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i don't watch Glee but she is really cute and has great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found ya from the bloghop---I'm your newest follower :) My hubs will be happy I found a Cardinals fan in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's really beautiful - I love her style.

    Love your blog too, i'm following :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so gorgeous! I don't know which look I liked more! Maybe the black pants? I don't know, they are all gorgeous.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe