Happy Wednesday everyone!! As I promised last week, here is another installment of What to Wear Wednesday, where I'm sharing with you all my faves for a tropical vacation! Yes, I know, Summer is over, however I am in countdown mode (7.5 weeks!) until we go to Mexico for some much needed r&r!
Today's picks are all for a day at the beach, which I am looking forward to the most!
1. Knitted Stripe Tunic- The perfect cover up for a day at the beach, also makes for the perfect item to wear when grabbing a quick breakfast for hitting the pool! Cute and very reasonably priced, you just can't go wrong!
2. Bali Round Towel- Beach towels such as these have been all the rage this Summer and for me I can't help but love this round one so much! I know at the resort we are headed to they supply towels to guests but I just can't help but want to bring this one myself!!
3. Jelly Thong Sandal- Being on the beach or at the pool having a comfortable pair of shoes is just a must. Jelly sandals such as these are the perfect addition to any pool/beach day wardrobe. Jelly sandals just make sense!
4. Women's Straw Tote Handbag (Merona)- If you're anything like me you love to bring stuff with you to the beach or the pool. I can't go anywhere without towels, extra clothes, extra sunscreen etc. so for me I need a decent sized bag and I actually already have this one in my closet! I needed it all Summer lugging both boys to and from the pool! It will definitely be making its way to Mexico with me.
5. Blue and White Kimono- This kimono would make another great cover up. Pair with some cute beach shorts, or not, it's the perfect flowy cover up for a day on the beach!
6. Do Not Disturb Hat- Totally needing one of these! I love big summer hats like this and the added bonus of having it say "Do Not Disturb" I just can't say no!
7. Gathered Deep Plunge Swimsuit- And of course, we all need that perfect swimsuit. I am so loving this bright pink plunge one piece! It looks so flattering and I just want it so bad!
I hope you enjoyed today's post! What are your beach/pool/vacation musts?!?
Please Follow Along
, by Scribble-N-Dash