Current Fashion Obsession : Hi-Low hems

4:02:00 PM

It seems as though everywhere I look I keep seeing more and more people wearing hi-low hems in either skirt or dress fashion. I recently tried this trend out myself and with GREAT success if I do say so myself. I then became obsessed and have been looking online at different ways, colors, accessory choices that can make this look even more amazing...





HOW it caught my eye...


*a new spin on the LBD*





HOW they wore it...

*Heather Morris*

*Whitney Port*

*Blake Lively*

*Lauren Conrad*

*Sophia Bush*


HOW I wore it...

HOW you can wear it...
                                        
Macy's...                       Forever 21...               Macy's...                              Forever 21...
   



How would you wear this hi-low hem?!?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe