I know it's been a while since my last post, however I have been working on some pretty awesome projects, one of which I am going to share with you right now!
With my endless searching for the perfect Christmas gifts for my family, on the cost friendly side, I hit the jackpot with this adorable, customizable, homemade coasters!
I found the idea on Pinterest and knew that I just had to try it!
What you will need:
- Mod Podge
- Any clear, water proof spray paint (What I used is pictured below)
- Any cute and decorative scrapbook paper
- paper cutter and/or scissors
- Hot glue gun
- Felt or thin cork board (I used felt)
- Sponge paint brush
- Plain white, 4X4 tiles (I got mine at Lowe's for $0.16 a piece!)
, by Scribble-N-Dash