Spring into Summer Workout Series with Sworkit - #1

2:52:00 PM

It's that time of year! Time for us to kick it into high gear and get working on our Summer bodies! I don't know about you, but I for one slacked a bit over the Winter and even a bit during this early Spring. Who doesn't have a hectic life, right?! It was too easy to make excuses and to say "I'll just do it tomorrow."

So, I'm getting my act together and jumping on the Summer body bandwagon with a new Sworkit Workout Series I've started up! This Spring into Summer Series' goal is to get everyone motivated no matter where you are at in your fitness journey! The workouts will be intense but the great thing about Sworkit is that you can adjust your timing and your breaks, taking it at the level that you feel comfortable and confident at!

Tried out the first workout yesterday while the kiddos played int he pool

Without further ado here is the FIRST WORKOUT of the series!

Head on over to the ALL NEW website or App and download the workout and get yourself started!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series and hope that you all will take this journey with me each week, checking back and sharing your own progress!

Be sure to share your progress, thoughts, before and after pics using the hashtags...
#nogymnoexcuse #SworknScribbleSummerSpring

Make sure you are following Sworkit on all social media (IGFBTW)

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe