Paleo Pancakes

9:13:00 AM


Okay, so I have been wanting to make these pancakes for a while now.
I made them earlier this week and man were they a hit.
Not only did I devour them, so did both boys!
Oliver ate two of them and Charlie had a whole one himself.
I topped mine with some Sunflower Butter, unsweetened coconut flakes and part of a banana.

Here's what you will need:
(Makes 3-4 pancakes)

1 Banana
2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
Toppings of choice

What I did:

1. Mashed the banana in a bowl
2. Added two eggs and whisked together
3. Added the rest of the ingredients and stirred well
4. Used some Coconut Oil to coat the pan
5. Poured batter onto pan that is on medium heat

Voila!

Just for reference, I doubled this recipe so that I had enough and man am I glad that I did!
My boys absolutely love regular pancakes, almost an unhealthy amount.
So I am beyond ecstatic that I have found a healthy alternative that they will eat just as well, if not better!

As a Mom I'm always looking for healthier alternatives to foods that kids absolutely enjoy, what are your favorite go-to healthy recipes?!?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

 Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe