Mother's Day Re-Cap

7:00:00 AM




This Mother's Day was by far one of the best yet.
It was the first year with both boys, making it absolutely perfect!

We started our morning with the Mother's Day 5K!
My Mom and I ran while my Dad watched with the boys while Andrew worked.
After the race we went back to my parent's for some breakfast casseroles, which were yummy!

The rest of the day we spent at home hanging out.
Andrew BBQ'd for me that night for dinner, which was also very yummy!
Once the boys went to bed Andrew and I relaxed, drank some wine (& beer for him) and watched Joy!

All in all it was the PERFECT Mother's Day.
I am beyond lucky to have my boys spoil me, which they tend to do on more days than just Mother's Day!


 Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe