The weekend is calling my name...

10:17:00 AM

So Friday, we meet again. This weekend is shaping up to be a busy one! Tonight, Andrew's work Christmas party. Tomorrow night, Ugly Sweater Party. Sunday, family time! Mixed in will be some crafting for Christmas gifts, wrapping of said gifts & hopefully getting some relaxing time in.

I haven't written any letters lately so here we go...

Photobucket

Dear Friday, how nice of you to be here again. Dear ShaneCo., let's hope that this time, when I get my wedding ring back, the diamond doesn't come loose again. Two times in a month and a half just isn't acceptable. Dear Christmas, you know, as much as I LOVE the holiday season it is approaching a little too fast for me, slow down a bit, please? Dear Santa, I swear I've been good this year, your follow on Twitter has me a little concerned, I mean, what is it all about? Dear Dollar Tree, thank you, just... thank you. Dear Pups, you two seriously are the cutest things in the world, I love seeing you both cuddling together on your little bed... honestly, never thought I'd see the day where you two would just chill out together like that! Dear random cats I found while browsing IMGUR, I just don't get it... Cats intrigue me like nobodies business. Their ability to be so self sufficient kind of scares me...
... I don't even know what to say about this

... Ninja cats anyone?!

Dear cutest little girl ever, you have officially nailed how I feel & most likely look once extremely intoxicated. However I know I do not look nearly as adorable as you...

Dear Andrew, I love you! :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Grrrr to Christmas sneaking up on us, I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, funniest thing ever. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog!!
    great job!! :) keep it up!
    http://www.facebook.com/KatHarrisPhotography

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe