Finally Fridayyyyy

12:32:00 PM

Last night my youngest sister {who doesn't look so young anymore :( } went to go see the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2... Hence the late post, getting home past midnight, not getting to sleep until closer to one, getting up at six... Yeah, not a pretty sight this morning.

Anyway, last night...
Awwwwww!
If you are at all considering to see Breaking Dawn, I highly support you. I have to say, out of all of the movies this one was by far my favorite. I was glad that they went all out on this last one, putting it together incredibly and paying tribute to each and every actor at the end.

Have you seen it yet?! Are you planning on it?! I would love to hear your thoughts!!

Notice, I am sporting a Kiki La'Rue Lenore scarf here...

So if you are a blogger I am sure you have heard about this little piece of online boutique heaven, if not just go and check it out now, please.

Lately I have been skimming the website, pretty much daily and each time I find something new I just need to add to my wardrobe. The downside, I have a budget I have to stick to, damn bank account and not having enough money in it {sidenote, all of these clothes are extremely reasonably priced, it's just... I want it all...}

Since Christmas is around the corner I figured I would make a few inspiration boards for myself, family, friends... Ya know, just in case anyone was wanting a little hint ;)


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


top: 1 // 2 // 3 bottom: 4 // 5 // 6

What is on your wishlist?!?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. All of them are on my wishlist!! Every last one. Ugh! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I am going to go see it. Might just netflix it later. Was it really good? Because I hated the first one but then felt like I had to watch the second one to see what happened. (I didn't realize there were going to be more than 2.) So then I had to watch the 3rd one, and so on.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the movie.

    Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfits are adorable!
    Come check out my FIRST GIVEAWAY--<>

    http://www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2012/11/hosting-my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe