Amanda @ For Love of a Cupcake

8:30:00 AM

Today I want to introduce you guys to Amanda who blogs over at For Love of a Cupcake. I have been a huge fan of her blog for a while now & was beyond thrilled when she agreed to put together a post for me... From her awesome outfit posts to her extremely adorable pups her's is a blog that will keep you coming back for more {daily}!

***************************

Hi ladies!!

It's Amanda from For Love of a Cupcake!
I'm super excited to be here today!!


So I guess I wanted to talk a little about my style?!
Or...'owning' your style.

I've always considered myself to have no style or to be a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal...then I started blogging and everyone looked soooo cute!!

I never even owned a maxi dress until a few months ago!!
Now I am obsessed!

I have also been obsessing over head wraps!!

case in point...


I rememebr the first time I put on a headwrap.
I thought it looked ridiculous.
But then I started to wear them a little more...and now they're just part of my style...because I own it!

And I'm not always wearing jeans anymore!


I dare you to try something you never thought you woud wear...but want to.


I promise...if you own it...you'll rock it!!
(not everyone has to like it...just YOU!)


Hope you ladies have a great day!!
and thank you for having me, Melissa!!
xoxo
manda

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awesome post, LOVE her blog. I have NO style, except my jeans and flip floppys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! and your style! Can't wait to check back for more.

    Ali B.

    www.sanfranciscoblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits, you're stunning ! Have a great day !

    Amberlynn

    www.somethingglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it helps that she's beautiful and tall like a model! j/k I do agree with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i just ran across your blog and it's nice to see another st louis blogger (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous. I want that brown bag in her pic!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe