Friday Faves & Friday's Letters

10:09:00 AM

TGIF!! I am so glad it's finally the weekend! Was it just me or did this week go by extremely slow?! Well anyway, here we go...



Favorite Laugh...

Favorite Maxi...
{as seen on FashBoulevard & available at Kiki La'Rue <--go check both out :) }

Favorite Tutorial...
{Can be found HERE}


Favorite New Purchase...
{Forever21.com, of course}

Favorite Dream Kitchen...

Favorite DIY...

*************************
Now it's time for one of my favorite Link-Ups!

Photobucket

Dear Liz, Happy Birthday & I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!! Dear Andrew, Thank you for putting up with me, even when I do things that stress you out & drive you mad :) Dear Weekend, hello! Finally, you are here and I could not be happier. Dear Mab, please don't jump anymore, you have quite the vertical jump for a pug. Oh and while we are at it, stop biting when you jump, my butt does not appreciate it. Dear Khloe, Thank you for being such a lover, all of your kisses and cuddly-ness is much appreciated. Dear Sisters, I am glad we got to all hang out this week, maybe we can again soon?! Dear Friends, are you ready for tomorrow?! I know I am, it will be a glorious evening of grilling & swimming! Dear Closet, How come you have to be so small? Seriously, I have taken over the hall closet due to your lack of space... I was wondering if there was anything we could do about this? Dear Andrew, You know that it drives me crazy when I text you, ask a question & you never respond, so why do you insist on doing it?! Like right now, text me back, please. Love you <3

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe