Weekend Recap!

1:49:00 PM

Is it just me or do the weekends go way too fast?! Well here we are again, another Monday dragging along... At least I get to recount my weekend and share some pictures with all of you! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! :)

Friday Night... I spent the evening with my mother, sister and sister's friend at the Muny seeing Aladdin! Seriously, if you are ever in St. Louis in the summer I highly recommend seeing any performance showing at that time! {PS, Aladdin has been the best thing I have seen so far!}



Parking, not too shabby! {Pic from our car of the entrance lol}

GREAT seats

My attempt at hydration, seeing as it was well in the 100's

My sister {right} & her friend!

Me & my mom

view of the stage


I love this place :)



Saturday... Andrew & I went to see Spiderman, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good movie to go see with you guy, definitely worth it! Saturday evening we spent our evening at Hooters, yes Hooters they really do have good wings lol, to watch the UFC fights. Now any girl out there who has a guy who is super into these things, you understand why I spent roughly six hours sitting on a bar stool at Hooters.

Margarita's were a necessity
Got the cool cups lol

And let the madness begin
Sunday... I slept in, it was fantastic. Watched some old One Tree Hill episodes {you know, the one when Haley comes back from tour & Nathan leaves for High Flyers & Lucas is currently into Brooke?! Yeah those ones} Sunday afternoon one of my friends had a Pampered Chef party so I went, ate & ordered quite a few things... I will show them off once they come it {so excited!} Then we watched Batman, it stormed, flooded my friends basement & then we went home.

Now this is where my night gets interesting... I finally gave in & started reading...
I was on the fence about starting this book right now or not, I am currently in the middle of another series but I just keep hearing everyone talk about this book so I did it... And I have to say I am absolutely glad that I did. I stayed up until one in the morning reading & this is the reason my post has come so late, every chance I get I am reading this book!!!!

Well I hope everyone had a fun weekend!!!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't been to a live theater performance in forever! I bet it was so great! I want to go see Spiderman now. You are the 2nd person who has recommended it!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that Aladdin show looked amazing!

    I totally hear ya on going to Hooters, except around here we go to Tilted Kilt which is kind of the same type of place. You can't beat the drink specials and the constant sports. I love sports, so I have no problem going there with the boys.

    I've also been curious about 50 Shades and have a feeling that'll be my next Kindle download. I just need to finally finish the Carrie Diaries which I've been taking a while to get through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a Tilted Kilt too, it's just too far away from where we live to go there every time. & it wouldn't be so bad but we sit on bar stools and after a while with no back support, a girl can get grouchy haha!

      I totally recommend 50 Shades, if you pick it up let me know, we can chat!! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG sooo jealous of that performance!! i would LOVE to go to something like that! aladdin is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend watching two movies and catching up with some reading!! I'm so scared to start that book b/c I KNOW for a fact I won't put it down. AND I have a list of books to read now that it's summer, so I feel if I skip over the others it won't be fair... hmmmm... thinking of breaking my own rules lol ;)

    Happy Wednesday friend!

    xo,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I had to do, I completely stopped my other series to start this one! :)

      Delete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe