Weekend Recap

9:05:00 AM

This past weekend was so much fun, yet so exhausting at the same time!

Thursday... One of my best friends graduated from the Police Academy, this was such a huge accomplishment for her and I am so proud and so happy for her :)


Friday... Another one of my best friends had her birthday party, let's just say it was a great but LONG night...


High school friends...

My sister & I with the birthday girl...

Happy Birthday :)

Andrew & I

<3


Saturday... My cousin's little boy turned one on Wednesday so we celebrated his birthday on Saturday
Birthday Cake...

Ice cream bar...

Present time...

Cake time, he wasn't too fond of it...

One of my other cousins had his little baby girl there, she's too cute...

Birthday boy in his new pool :)
Saturday Night...
Chilled out at home and watched some LB...




Sunday... This was an exciting day, I began my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY (check it out and enter today!!)

What were you up to this weekend?!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe