Summer Essentials

3:53:00 PM

My Summer Essentials are...





1. Floppy hats, you just can't go wrong with these large hats! You can dress it up or down, depending on your mood and it makes for a great statement piece! A couple of my favorites can be found at Target and H&M 
2. I love being able to make a statement with the purse that I carry! This summer is all about the bright colors, so if you are like me and sometimes get a bit self conscious about wearing these brighter colors just go ahead and start small! I love these two bags from Forever 21 and Target
3. Summertime is also the time when we, as ladies, can show off our legs. The best way to do this is to wear shorts or a skirt and pair them with some killer heels! Again, bring some color into your outfit by wearing some off the wall colored shoes, makes a statement without going overboard! Personally, I am a shoe fanatic so here's where you can get my favorites for this summer... Forever 21, Bakers and again Bakers (I could go on but you get the point)
4. Fun and flirty skirts are always a must for summer. The light fabrics and the fun colors can brighten up any outfit (and mood!). I am loving these skirt choices from HauteLook (You have to be a member in order to view this site but it is so worth signing up, completely free and they have so many great deals!), Forever 21 and Target
5. Blouses, I remember thinking that wearing a blouse was so unflattering until recently anyway. I have come upon an epiphany that blouses can be extremely cute, flattering and feminine. Bright colors or subtle prints if worn just right can be absolutely adorable. I will be purchasing these from HauteLook, H&M and Forever21
6. Sunglasses have to be my all time obsession. I love finding cute pairs at extreme discounts (that way when I break or lose them, which I almost always do, I don't get that upset). I feel like sunglasses can tell everyone exactly what mood your in, the lighter the glasses the lighter the mood (am I the only one who matches her sunglasses with her mood?) Anyway, some of my faves are from H&M, Forever 21, Bakers and Kohl's (LC by Lauren Conrad)
7. Last, but definitely not least, why not introduce some fun colored shorts for the summer. Blue jean shorts and stretchy shorts can only go so far before I start feeling like I am constantly wearing the same thing. Changing it up for the summer can show off your fun side and make you feel great about yourself. Try some of these from H&M, Forever 21 and Target

I hope that I have inspired you to go out and try some of these items this summer!

What are you some of your summer essentials?!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love that yellow skirt its so cute!!! great postt <33

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe