Aeroplex by Aftershokz - Product Review

1:13:00 PM

Disclaimer: I received Aftershokz Aeroplex to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

If you know me at all you know my love for Aftershokz in general. Whenever a product opt-in comes along that involves Aftershokz I jump on it.



This time around Aftershokz was partnering with Disney for their Wine and Dine Half Marathon race. Again, if you know me and my family at all you know our love for Disney runs deep. We have been going every year since I was in third grade (I'm 31)... My husband and I also went on our honeymoon there. Needless to say this mash up was the perfect opportunity to share my love for two things that I feel deeply passionate about.



Due to some extenuating circumstances, my Aftershokz headphones weren't able to be fully and properly tested. However if they are anything like other Aftershokz products, they are a home run!

I love their products because they check every single box I'm looking for in a pair of headphones for more than just running, but for my daily life as well. When running around my neighborhood I have to run on the shoulder of a two-lane highway so having the ability to hear everything that's going on around me is paramount. Before my Aftershokz I ran music and headphone free just to be safe. With these head phones I have been able to enjoy my music and podcasts while not compromising my safety.



In my daily routine I have two little ones running around so there's not much time to sit still to watch TV or anything like that so I'm constantly listening to music or podcasts or even books. So having the ability to safely listen to these things while still hearing what's going on with my kids is a huge plus for me.


So if you're in the market for a new set of blue tooth headphones, I would consider looking into any and all Aftershokz products. They go above and beyond, their customer service is amazing and they stand behind their product.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe