Scooby Doo Virtual Run Series Recap

7:00:00 AM


"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Scooby Doo Run Series and I received entry as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"
This run series was a lot of fun!

I've been wanting to get my dogs out and active for a while now and this was just the excuse that I needed to do that.

We were able to complete both 5k's and score some pretty awesome swag in the process!

Our first 5k was the Doo Good 5k which we completed in September with the help of some family (our cousin pup, Roxie!)

Charlie was thrilled, can't you tell!?!



Once that 5k was over we rested for a bit to gear up for the Scoobtober 5k!

We decided to get this run in on Halloween! We figured it was just meant to be. Both the kiddos were in school so it was just me and the pups!

Well, it decided to rain on and off that entire day and during our run was one of the ON times. We got it done quickly and got back in the house where it was nice and warm!

Clearly they were thrilled with their hats I had for them!



All around this series was a blast! I'm very glad we got to be a part of it & look forward to many more runs together!!




All the swag that we received for this race challenge:

Seriously this is some really awesome swag & the drawstring bag is by far the nicest drawstring I have ever had!!!

Here's to an awesome week!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe