Scooby Doo Virtual Run - Scoobtober 5k Race Recap

5:00:00 PM

"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Scooby Doo Run Series (DooGood 5k) and I received my entry as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

Unlike the Doo Good 5k, this run didn't go quite as planned.

The idea was to get this run done on Halloween. It was SCOOBTOBER after all! Plus both the boys had school that day so I was able to get out there with the dogs without having them tag along. We woke up that morning and it was raining on and off, cold and windy.



We dropped the boys off at school and it was raining by the time we got back to do the run. I knew that we only had a couple hours so I pushed it off as long as I could. Alas we ended up having to get this run done in the rain. It was more of a brisk walk while I drug the girls along but we got it done, freezing and wet and all!



They weren't entirely thrilled with the hats that I made them wear but I thought they were super cute so they didn't really have a choice. I know that they just humor me and they realize if they just give me what I want, I'll eventually go away and leave them be.



This run was definitely more trying than the Doo Good 5k, however isn't that how running goes?! It's not always perfect or easy but we get it done, someway somehow we get our runs done and feel way better afterwards!



These medals meant a lot to us because of the elements that we had to go through in order to complete the virtual run!




*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe