Scooby Doo Virtual Run Series - What It Is And Why You Should Join

9:48:00 PM





"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Scooby Doo race series as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

When the opportunity to sign up for this virtual race became available I immediately knew that I wanted to do it! I love running with my pups and what better way to incorporate them into my fitness routine than to sign them up for two races!

The first virtual run, the Doo Good 5k takes place anytime in September! The girls and I are planning on running this 5k on September 28th.


The second virtual run, the Scoobtober 5k/10k takes place anytime in October! The girls and I are planning on running this race on October 24th.


Sign up for the series and run these races with us too... Grab your four legged pal and get running.

You may be wondering, "What is a virtual run?!" A virtual run is similar to any other run except it can be completed at any location, time, or place of your choosing.  All you need to do is sign up for one or both of the races, complete the distance during the allotted time frame, and log your miles.

You can use code BIBRAVE for 10% off your registration, so hurry on up and do it today!

I can't wait to run these races and look forward to seeing all of you out there with your dogs as well. There's nothing more fun than running with our furbabies. In support of the Scooby-Doo "Doo Good" campaign, a portion of your registration will be donated to the Best Friends Animal Society. Their ultimate goal is to be No Kill Nationwide by 2025 which is something that I feel is extremely important and a cause that just about anyone can get behind! Join us and help be a part of this incredible initiative

However you cover the miles, share your photos and stories using #ScoobyDooRun and #DooGood

Let me know via social media if you'll be joining us on this awesome journey!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe