Under Armor HOVR Sonic - Full Product Review

9:41:00 PM


"Disclaimer: I received UA HOVR Sonic 's to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews!"


I swear it's like running on air.
My main thing about a good road shoe is that it has to be light and airy.
These shoes not only do that but they do it so well I would have a hard time running in anything else.
Soft knit upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance. (Source)



I've been testing these shoes out for a little over a month and I just am in love with every aspect of them.
I've ran plenty of my training runs and goal 5k's in them as well and I can definitely say that they live up to my expectations.
UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact on every run. (Source)



I don't take shoe choices lightly, I know a LOT goes into choosing the perfect pair for each runner and these just happen to fulfill every single one of my needs.
The stability is perfect, light but not too light, I need a shoe that breathes like crazy, I hate the feeling of my feet being encased fully, and I also need a shoe that has a little bit of give to it.
Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability. (Source)



My feet are wider than normal but not wide enough to fit actual WIDE width shoes, it's a dilemma I have been dealing with for a while when it comes to picking out running shoes!


I can't recommend these shoes enough and feel totally and 100% confident that everyone should at least give them a try!



I just love Under Armour products so much, if you recall I ran my 50K in a pair of UA trail shoes... I've never considered myself a one shoe brand type lady but here I am just loving me all the Under Armour shoes... I may be changing my ways!

Check them out HERE

 Another plus?! They're only $100... I personally feel like that's a steal for a great pair of running shoes!! As if you needed another reason.


*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe