NuGo Egg White Protein Bars - Full Review

9:46:00 PM


"Disclaimer: I received NuGo Egg White Protein Bars to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews!"


I've had the pleasure of testing these bars for well over a month and I can say without doubt they have become a staple in my pantry for many reasons.
First and foremost, the taste. These protein bars come in above all others because of their texture and consistency. They aren't too stiff or gooey in my personal opinion, which says a lot because most protein bars are just inedible due to their texture. I can say without a doubt these bars are extremely superior in the texture department!

I have used Nugo Egg White Protein bars during every one of my goal races this year for mid-run and post run fuel!


Second, flavor, they are FULL of flavor and not just muted forms of what the package says. This is also a big deal for me because if I'm going to be snacking on something I don't want it to be bland or blah. I take my calories seriously so it's a no-go for me to have a snack or mid run fuel to be bland.




Third, the nutrition factors. I love that they strip everything down to the basics. I love to eat real and raw foods, I'm happier knowing where my food is coming from, start to finish. NuGo Egg White Protein Bars deliver in this aspect, I feel good about what they represent and the product they are putting out. "The love our consumers have for NuGo bars comes from the perfect balance of quality, taste, and nutrition they find in every bar. Our bars are light, bakery-style snacks packed with nutrients and protein, and free of unnecessary, dense-tasting calories. " (Source)

Also, love having them as a snack during Summer outings!

Now through August 3rd you can go to NuGo's website and use code BIBRAVE at checkout and enjoy 15% off!! You really won't regret it!!


*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe