Under Armor Horizon RTT trail show - FULL review!

12:00:00 PM


Yesterday's post, I shared with you all why I am running an ultra marathon in April. This is an extremely important race for me for multiple reasons and I would love for you to check it out.

Once I decided on this goal, found out I was going to be a BibRave Pro and immediately had the opportunity to Opt-In to test out these UA Horizon RTT Trail Shoes. It was a match made in running-land heaven!

I got the "You're In" email and literally shrieked with glee! Ask my husband, he'll confirm this!

The shoes came, I instantly fell in love with them. They were beyond comfortable, stylish and sleek. I was itching to try them out on the trails and planned a run with my Mom that upcoming weekend.



The previous week before our run it was incredibly rainy, the trails were quite muddy and I knew these shoes were going to be put to the test. Man did they rise to the challenge. My Mom, who wasn't running in trail shoes, could barely make it through our run. I was trucking along at a really respectable speed in these shoes, I felt steady on my feet in the muddiest of conditions.



These shoes are incredible. I highly recommend them and will purchase them in the future 100%.

Along with these shoes, I was introduced to an awesome series of trail running races put on by Under Armor, the UA Mountain Series! If you're interested in running these races, any distance, please use code BIBRAVE20 for 20% off registrations!!! If I was able, I would be running each of these races!!

Disclaimer: I received an UA Horizon RTT trail shoes to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe