Fitness Friday : #WHEREISWORKIT

9:32:00 AM


Happy Friday, everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning!

Today I want to share with you something that I have been working on for a little while now.
As you know, I am Sworkit's Lead Ambassador (I talked about that back in this post).

Sworkit has started a campaign all about sharing with everyone where you are using Sworkit, using the hashtag #WHEREISWORKIT.
I immediately went into brainstorming mode and knew that I wanted to not only participate but to help share the message and inspire everyone else to share their images and videos from all over!

The above image I took the other evening after I finished forty minutes of using Sworkit while both boys played in the bath tub, like it says, sometimes you have to make time! Which is exactly what I do most evenings, I whip out my yoga mat and phone and get in my workout after the boys bathe and are playing in the tub!
Not only is it convenient and super easy given the nature of this incredible app, it also entertains the boys and they laugh at me and even have started cheering me on! Oliver loves counting down with the App and then clapping, saying "GO MOMMY!"

While most of the time I workout in my home, when I can get a few moments free of any other obligations, I do have the rare opportunity to use my app outside of the house at locations all around my incredible city!

Recently, there have been many places in St. Louis that have been rated number one as far as attractions go in the US and even the world. I take such pride that these places are right in my own back yard, not only that, many of them are available to the public for free!

Today I am going to share with you all the beauty that is Forest Park, which has been voted the number one city park in the United States. My entire life I have been going to Forest Park, which is the home to places like the St. Louis Zoo, the Art Museum, the History Museum, the Muny and countless other gorgeous places such as the Butterfly House, the World's Fair Pavilion and so much more. Every single one of these places is free to get in and enjoy to absolutely anyone! In a world where everything has a price, it's so nice to be able to enjoy these places with our family without having to pay an incredibly high entrance fee!

Here is a little video I put together this past weekend of me using my Sworkit app all around Forest Park. I hope you enjoy!



Be sure to tag any and all of your Sworkit photos and videos with the hashtag #WHEREISWORKIT and you'll also be entered into a contest to win a YEAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP from Sworkit!!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe