Dorm Room Workout Series : Rush Week Yoga

11:01:00 AM


I don't know about you, but today I am needing a little yoga in my life.
Just to get a jump start to the week and start it off feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever it is that this week has in store for me.

... Apparently Charlie is going to have a stressful week as well and needs to jump on the yoga train with Mommy!

This week's workout is geared strictly to a yoga sequence that can get you in the mood to take on this week without any hesitations!



All you have to do is DOWNLOAD THE APP and then CLICK THE WORKOUT HERE and add it to your list of custom workouts!

Be sure to share pictures and updates tagging myself as well as Sworkit on all social media (IGFBTW), along with the the hashtags #nogymnoexcuse and #dormroomworkouts

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe