Summer Workout Series with SWORKIT!

7:00:00 AM

Happy Monday everyone! I hope the weekend treated you well!

Today I have something SO exciting to share with you guys.
Seriously, I'm so excited!

As we all know the official start to Summer is just a week away, ONE WEEK!

To start the Summer off right I have been so lucky to have teamed up with SWORKIT (you may be familiar via my post here and here) to bring to you all an AMAZING
Sworkit Summer Workout Series!

As you all know, Sworkit is an INCREDIBLE fitness app that you can download for FREE and is SO customizable to your fitness level and availability. I can't say enough good things about this app and the individuals at this company. Not only has this app seriously helped me getting my body back after two kiddos, the people there are just incredible.

If you have the drive and motivation this app is just the perfect thing for you. Not everyone can afford the gym nor have the time to get to one (this girl right here)!
Sometimes 10 to 15 minutes is all the time I have to get in a workout, using the Sworkit App that's all the time you need!
You get a GREAT personalized workout wherever you are!
#nogymnoexcuse

So, on Monday's I will be sharing with you a new workout that I have created for Sworkit to share on their app... I will test out each workout myself (many times over) before sharing it with you. I promise to make them kick your butt ;)



Today's workout is called SWORKIT SUMMER SLIMDOWN.



I feel like this title is fitting because let's be real, that's what it's all about, slimming down for Summertime.

This workout is aimed to target just about any body part you could want to tone and slim for the Summer, along with a bit of cardio I feel like this is the perfect all over workout!

Here is a glimpse at the workout...

I highly encourage everyone to jump on board, download the app, add this customized workout to your list and get working!
Do this workout as many days a week as you can! Then come back next Monday for the next installment of SUMMER WORKOUT SERIES with SWORKIT!

Let me know in the comments if you are planning on taking this challenge, I'd love to see Before and Afters as well as your thoughts on each of these workouts!

Be sure to tag Sworkit (IG, FB, TW) as well as myself on any social media posts. Also use the hashtag #summerworkoutseries #nogymnoexcuse

Share with your friends, family and coworkers! Create challenges and even competitions to get in shape this Summer!
We look forward to seeing everyone who is using this Summer Workout Series :)

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've never heard of this app but I may have to check it out! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite app on my phone! So easy to use and it really is super versatile! I hope you love it as much as I do :)

      XOXO
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this app! Used it all winter to get ready for summer running and it was fantastic. Great workout to add to my XTRN days. Gotta fins a way to get a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great app! I hope you enjoy the workout!! :)

      XOXO
      Melissa

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this app, but I love how it shows the workout exercises in photos!! I am horrible at reading descriptions and getting the workout right, so this would be really helpful. Thank you for sharing!!

    xo Brittany
    @brittanypillard
    http://TheCashmereGypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it!! Once you download the app and start a workout it actually is like a little video of the exercise so you can see the entire move! It's really the best workout app!! :)

      XOXO
      Melissa

      Delete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe