How To : Wine Cork Letters

7:00:00 AM

So if you're anything like me you have a ton of old wine corks stuffed away in a drawer somewhere just collecting dust.
I had been collecting for a few years now and have never really had anything to do with them, however I refused to throw them away.
I finally decided to drag them out and actually do something with them.

I had seen these letters that were made using wine corks all over Pinterest and beyond. I had never really paid much attention to how they were made, but it couldn't be too hard, right?!

Right!

I grabbed my glue gun, my wine corks and a small "L" I had leftover from another project that just didn't pan out.

Now I am going to share it with you in hopes of inspiring you to make one of these yourself or for someone you know!


What You'll Need:
1. Wine corks, quite a few!!
2. Letter of choice. I had an "L" I had purchased from Michaels for a couple of bucks.
3. Hot glue gun.

What You'll Do:
Step 1: Gather supplies.




Step 2: Put the hot glue on the back of your wine corks and start placing them on the letter.



Step 3: Show off and display!



And voila!!

Seriously, this is SUCH a simple and fast craft. I couldn't be happier with the results and it fits the aesthetics of our kitchen just perfectly!

What are your go-to crafts or things to do with your left over wine corks?!

If you give this a try please let me know, tag me on any social media or shoot me an email with your final project! I'd love to see them all!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe