Fitness Friday - Lauren Conrad's 30 Day Ab Challenge

7:00:00 AM

We made it, it's Friday!

Today I am embarking on the first installment of "Fitness Friday" here on Scribble & Dash.
What this means is every Friday I will be sharing something with all of you pertaining to fitness, whether it be a work out I really enjoy, a progress report of where I am at, a new item of clothing I have found to be excellent for working out in etc.

I hope you enjoy, I for one am very excited!!

Okay, with that being said here we go...

Summer is literally right around the corner (Hello June 20th *also my sister's birthday!*)

What does Summer mean other than trips to the beach or the pool, or a float, right?!

So, with these days of wearing bikinis creeping up I have been severely focused on my AB routine.
Pinterest is FULL of 30 Day Ab Challenges, to the point where it gets overwhelming at best.

Yesterday I was browsing one of my favorite websites LaurenConrad.com and she announced her own 30 Day Ab Challenge and it hit me... This was the challenge I was going to jump on board with.

Personally, I like having a plan when it comes to working out, it helps me hold myself accountable. Having this 30 Day Challenge is going to make it hard for me to not keep up!

Here is the breakdown of the challenge



I would love to hear from any of you who are planning on joining up with this challenge as well! Also head on over to LaurenConrad.com yourself and comment on her post that you are taking the challenge as well! Make sure to take pictures of your progress and if you decide to post them on any social media use the hashtag #LCdotcomloves

Here's my before...


I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm going to go and complete today's workout!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this idea! I'll definitely be doing this challenge :) Looking forward to more Fitness Fridays! xo Kelly http://lazygirlsguidetofitnessandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and you look FAB! I'll be joining in (a few days late...!)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe