Acai Smoothie Bowl

12:56:00 PM

Acai Smoothie Bowls have been taking the world by storm here lately.
I have seen them all over Instagram these past couple months and decided I wanted to try my hand in making my own at home.
I'm an avid smoothie drinker as it is and this just seemed like it would be a perfect recipe for me to try out.
I was right. I'm obsessed with these Acai Smoothie Bowls!

My boys are obsessed too so I have to make a double batch OR make it when they're napping or in the other room and sneak in a bite here and there.

I mean, what's not to love... It's so pretty!
...Yes I did take this photo! If you want to use it, that's totally cool I just ask that you link back to my blog and this post with it! Thank you :)

What you'll need:

For Smoothie-
1 Cup Almond Milk
2 Packs Simply Balanced Organic Acai Berry Puree
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/2 Banana (reserve the rest for topping)
1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries & Blackberries
2-3 Frozen Strawberries
5 Frozen Mango Chunks
6-7 Frozen Pineapple Chunks
1/2 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
1/2 Tablespoon Whole Chia Seeds

For topping-
Granola (mine is Home Made... Working on recipe post, stay tuned!)
Blueberries
Blackberries
Banana
Dried Coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
Drizzle of Honey
Kiwi

What you'll do:

Step One : Measure out all ingredients and put in blender

Step Two : Get to blending

Step Three : Pour into bowl once well blended! This makes one bowl, two depending on how hungry you are

Step Four : Top with goodies

Step Five : Eat immediately & enjoy!

**Here's what the packaging for the Acai Smoothie Packs look like**

I got them at a local Target.
Once I ran out I went to a different Target store and they weren't there so I guess it's hit or miss.
Lucky there's so many Target's all over! :)

I hope you enjoy making this smoothie bowl!

Share your thoughts on this recipe in the comments & feel free to send me pictures of your finished product as well!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm looking for healthier things so this is perfect for me right now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe