My Experience at Go Blog Social

1:31:00 PM


Last weekend I had the privilege of attending the Go Blog Social Conference here in downtown St. Louis. The venue, Lumen Private Event Space was absolutely GORGEOUS!

To say this conference was incredible is a bit of an understatement.
I have never attended anything like it before and I will constantly be on the lookout for other blogging conferences as well as signing up ASAP for this conference next year!

We started the morning out with an AMAZING breakfast catered by 23 City Block Catering, they also catered lunch, yum!





Throughout the day we were able to hear presentations from incredible bloggers and businesswomen who have dominated this industry.


Along with presentations, there were discussion panels, one on one mentor sessions as well as workshops for us to attend. I was able to connect with so many incredible people. 






A few businesses were there as well, had booths set up and we were able to try out product and network with these brands.

I got to meet and chat with Mizzfit Bianca Jade


I can't wait to receive my first pair of DITTO Endless Eyewear glasses in the mail!


After the conference was over there were a couple after parties we were all invited to attend.
I went to the Fauxgerty Meet & Drink at Fauxgerty in the Central West End.
Not only was the event a lot of fun, the store was awesome as well! I could have taken one of just about everything there!!

To top it off I got to have some one on one time with both Christine Camron and Nicole Alyse.



... Who are, by the way, two of the nicest people ever!

All in all this weekend was one to remember for a very very long time.

I would highly recommend you to check out all of the blogs, websites and stores that I have linked in this post. I know there are quite a few, but it is totally worth your time to check them all out. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new person to connect with or a company to partner with or product you love!

Happy Friday, everyone!

 Cheers!

Please Follow Along


**Also, blog update: I am currently waiting on a new header to be designed YAY! But after that, the site will be complete... I would love your input on the new layout!**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe