I'm Back!

1:08:00 PM

Wow, it's been a really long time since I have been here!! Allow me to apologize and explain where I have been and what I've been up to...
Oliver James turned TWO!

We welcomed a second son into this world SEVEN months ago.
Charles Lee!

We moved from here

To here
...Prior to Charlie's arrival, if you can't tell :)

Needless to say we have been quite busy around these parts.

Since then things have slowed down a tiny bit.
I quite my part time job and am now a full time stay at home mom.
We have gotten into a good routine here lately and it has allowed me to rediscover my love for writing and everything that comes along with that.
In that spirit, I have decided to pick back up this blog and share our adventures as a family of four with all of you!

I can't wait to reconnect with everyone and look forward to what is to come.

Cheers!

Please Follow Along


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe