Holy-cow it's been forever...

1:56:00 PM

Wow I can't believe it's been as long as it has been since the last time I wrote an entry for this blog.
Life took some unexpected & some expected turns in the past year plus since I've been here.
The biggest change has been that we have added a new little addition to our family...


His name is Oliver James LaRose and he was born on February 12th, 2014!
We couldn't be happier settling into our roles as new parents to this little farr
{& let me tell you, a fart he is :) }

I contemplated coming back here and blogging about our journey, however this space was my personal domain to write about myself, sure Andrew would make his appearances here and there, but this was all about me.
Now that that has changed I have decided to move over to another little place of the internet.

I would absolutely LOVE it if you all followed along in our journey over at

Hope to see you all there!!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe