Folding laundry is the enemy...

8:00:00 AM

Hello... My name is Melissa & I have an issue with folding my laundry.

Okay so, I can do a mean load of laundry... I love to load the washer & then load the dryer, makes me feel like I'm doing something productive {heh}. However when it comes time to folding or hanging it... ehhhhh

Currently there are, ohhhh I don't know, four two loads, dried & ready to be folded, yet I have let them sit there, wrinkling like no other, for about three days now...



I mean why fold laundry when I can...

Catch up on some of my favorite reads... {heyyyy Whitney}





Work on some awesome upcoming blog posts...





Catch up on some TV {anyone else watch Chicago Fire?!}





& lastly, but certainly not least...





Drink some wine...




Until next time...


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. First of all, you made me feel like I should go buy a box of wine. It's so practical and lasts so much longer.

    I fold my laundry but then it sits in the laundry hamper for about 3 weeks before the few pieces of clothing that are left get put away. Or until I need the hamper for another load. It's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst chore ever. You should see my "clean pile" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My laundry pile is HUGE! I never fold it

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! Well, hiiiiii... and you already know how I feel about the devil - I mean laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously can't stand doing laundry! I have the same problem with moving them and getting them clean, but letting it sit until it's wrinkly beyond being wearable. Obviously wine is much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I hate laundry too! And is Chicago Fire good? I been meaning to try it out..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's great is as I read this post I realized I've had a load in the dryer since Saturday. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind doing laundry, but I do hate folding it. That part usually takes FOREVER!!!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup, I really applaud myself when I can get the clothes out of the dryer and hung within 24 hours. Normally I get so tired, i just have it sit. for day. No judgement girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel ya. I like to waste electricity by restarting the dryer over and over and over and over....

    ReplyDelete
  11. so...i have this problem as well. i have about three sitting on my bed just screaming my name. i hate laundry. :( also..we are laptop twins lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. my laundry is the same...it stays in the basket or on top of my dresser :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate laundry with a passion. I did laundry all day Sunday and still have about 3 more loads to do. Yuck!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe