So What & WILW Link ups!

1:21:00 PM

Today I will be linking up with two awesome bloggers... Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for her So What! Wednesday & also Jamie over at This Kind of Love for her What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Let's get this started...



So what... if all I want to do tonight is lay on my couch and watch a bunch of FRIENDS re runs
So what... if I keep changing my blog layout & design around a bagillion times a week {I can't help that I get inspired then HAVE to change it}
So what... if I am addicted to online shopping & can't help myself every time I see a good deal
So what... if I like to have a glass of wine when I get home from work most days {I deserve it, don't I?!}
So what... if I keep my portion of our DVR full even after I've watched all of the shows once {you never know when you are going to want to watch them again}

I'm entirely sure that once I post this, I will think of a ton more, but that's it for now :)

Up next...


I'm Loving... That my DIY project is coming along nicely! {See it HERE & follow along}
I'm Loving... That it's Wednesday, Friday come on!
I'm Loving... That the Bachelor Pad has finally started, don't get me wrong, I love me some Bachelor or Bachelorette but there's something about Bachelor Pad that is just so much more fun and entertaining to watch
I'm Loving... & I always do, my wonderful husband, Andrew... He's just my best friend & I'm so lucky to have him :)
I'm Loving... Writing for this blog, I have been a much happier person since I started writing for myself here. I feel like I am finally doing something completely for me without any stipulations {& in turn I am loving every single one of you who are following me... It means more than you know to continue to see my numbers go up, I just couldn't be more thankful!!}


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree with the Bachelor Pad comment! That show is just so out of control, I love it so much! I feel like an idiot because I know all of the contestants so well because I am a die hard bachelor and bachelorette fan. But something about them all coming together... it's just too great! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love blogging too! I love having free and total creative reign!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe