Celebrity Style Crush - Blake Lively

4:19:00 PM

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful & safe holiday! Not too much is going on around here, just a bunch of down time with the family :)

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you one of my many celebrity style crushes...

I personally have had a style crush on Blake Lively since her debut on Gossip Girl. It seems as though no matter what she wears she looks absolutely fabulous. Best known for her role of Serena van der Woodsen she has also made a huge splash in the world of movies such as, Green Lantern and most recently Savages.


I love that her look seems very effortless, like she just went into her closet and threw her outfits together... yes, I know that she probably has someone picking out the majority of what she is going to wear, but still, it never looks forced or out of place. She wears clothes that actually make her look good unlike many celebrities out there just trying to make a point. Whether it be summer or winter or somewhere in between I have found a lot of inspiration from her looks :)


Here are some of my absolute favorite Blake Lively photos...












Isn't she stunning?! Who would you say is your celebrity style crush?!


<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love this post! She's to thank for a lot of my style inspiration :) Love her!

    xo Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Cool blog. I've nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out on my blog herehttp://spunkysocks.blogspot.ie/2012/07/liebster-award-is-given-to-bloggers-who.html

    xxx
    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Cool blog. I've nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out on my blog herehttp://spunkysocks.blogspot.ie/2012/07/liebster-award-is-given-to-bloggers-who.html

    xxx
    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is always so gorgeous! I love that red suit on her. Great post!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree, she is absolutely stunning! Love her!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear she's so sex and the city, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe