50 Questions & Bachelorette thoughts

11:29:00 AM

It is time for my final 5 questions in my series of posts for "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"! I am extremely excited that I was able to stick with it and finish these questions...


46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Honestly, I would probably write a whole lot more! I am absolutely terrified about finishing my book and then sending it off to be reviewed. It's my baby and to have someone judge it, possibly negatively, terrifies me beyond belief :/

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Last night before I fell asleep.

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love to write, hence this blog & my pending book. I express this love daily, by writing on here or writing a chapter or two of my book I am always expressing my love for writing.

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the one before that? Oh goodness no, I can't tell you what I did on the day before yesterday, I have such a horrible memory. There would be no way that 5 years from now I will remember what I was doing.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? This question could not be more appropriate for what I am going through right now. I think on a certain level the decisions that I am making and have made have been for everyone else but me, however I see this changing in the near future. It's time that I put myself first and everyone else can hopefully be happy for me and proud of me. I am wanting to pave my own way and not let anyone else tell me what I should do or who I should be :)


Now on to the second part of my Tuesday post... The Bachelorette. I started out giving recaps of the show, and at first, that was necessary with sooo many guys. Now that we are this far into things, there is no longer a need for a recap but whether just me expressing my thoughts on what has happened and what I hope does happen for Emily.

If you don't watch this show then I am sad for you, because while it may seem trivial on a lot of levels, it is one thing that I absolutely love about Mondays. Sitting down with my glass of wine and watching these men all compete for one woman, I mean come on, what is better than watching these attractive men be vulnerable & yes, even *cry* at times. I can't help but be drawn in and I know that many of you feel the same way, there's no need to be ashamed, it is perfectly normal... Heck, even my husband will get caught up watching it with me (then he realizes it and immediately walks out of the room lol)

So this week, I wasn't too shocked that Chris went home. He definitely seems like a great guy but it just didn't seem to be there with him and Emily, I can't really explain it but I just wasn't surprised at her choice to send him home. Sean, Arie and Jef... Her finaly three men, I can't even begin to express how happy I am that it is these three men left standing. The history of this show always seems to prove that in the end there seems to be one person that the viewers aren't too fond of, Emily got rid of those guys quite early on leaving us with three great guys that all make you want to root for them. I know that people are already starting to pick teams & hope Emily picks their guy but I just can't bring myself to do that. Every time I sit down and say "AWW I hope she ends up with Sean" I then immediately think "NO, actually I hope she's with Arie" then on to "Ah, no Jef, Jef is who she should be with"... I am so indecisive and this isn't even my choice lol.

Bottom line, I am very excited to see how the rest of Emily's season plays out, and even more excited for the overnight dates next week and to see who she sends home... It can't be easy, all three guys would fit great with her if you ask me, I can't even imagine how she is going to make this choice.

What do you think?! What "team" are you on?!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, these questions sound like such an amazing thing to do! And honestly, I feel like you were writing about me in answer n.50! There are so many things that I don't do because I don't think of myself enough, and I should definitely change that! Thanks for the inspiration! You have an awesome blog and I'm glad to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe