50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind : Part 412:19:00 PM
Here are my answers for Questions 16-20 that can be found HERE
16. How come the things that make you happy don't make everyone happy? Because everyone's different and being that each person is an individual and no one else is EXACTLY like them makes our likes and dislikes different... The world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked and disliked the same things.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back? Get my book out there, I have written quite a bit of it and am toying with the idea of sending it out to a few publishers or getting an agent (or something across those lines) but I am terrified of it being rejected, it's like my baby and it kind of scares me, but i really want to do it (Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about it?!?)
18. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? I am sure that I am, but doesn't everyone, even if they don't realize it?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? If I had to move to another state it would probably be Florida, directly on the beach. If I had to move to another country, I would say Germany (I have never been there so I don't know if I would actually want to live there but I've done a lot of research taking many German classes in college and it seems like my kind of place)
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Well I don't take the elevator that often, and when I do I am usually the one standing in the back and politely ask the person standing next to the buttons to press the one I need for me if it hasn't already been.
You can check out my other posts Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
If you decide to take this challenge and answer these questions, let me know and put the link to your site in the comments, I would love to hear how you answer!!! [check out Amber over at Brunch with Amber... she is the reason I started this little journey through these 50 questions]