How to : Monster Smoothie12:46:00 PM
Personally, I have seen a ton of different recipes for this smoothie and while they are all similar I feel as though you almost have to play around with the ingredients and figure out just how you like it!
What I use:
- 1 full banana, chopped
- 3 or 4 strawberries, chopped (this depends on how large they are)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- roughly 2 handfuls of spinach, torn up slightly
- a small handful of blueberries
- 4 or 5 blackberries
- about a cup (or a little more) of non fat skim milk
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
I put them in the blender in this order as well, blend together until the ingredients are mixed to your liking, pour into a glass and enjoy!
*You may choose to take out some of the fruit or even add some extras, this smoothie is so good no matter how you make it*
What is your smoothie of choice?!