HALLOWEEN WREATH

1:27:00 PM


This wreath has to be one of my favorite things I have made in a while... it was so easy and fast that I was shocked at the end result. I started out at the craft store just wandering around, pretty much a weekly occurance, and I was picking up odds and ends for stuff I have already started. Just like I always do, I got an idea, and backtracked through the store and picked up a black wreath, some ribbon, some fake spiderwebs and plastic spider and bat rings! I had no real image in my head as to what this was going to turn out like however I knew that I wanted to give it a shot. I headed home with my goodies in hand and got to work.



I first sat all the supplies out:
1- 18" black wreath (any size will do)
2- rolls of assorted colored ribbons
1- bag of fake spider web
1- bag assorted halloween plastic rings

Then I proceeded to wrap the ribbon around the wreath. I was pretty much satisfied with that but then decided to go to the next step, just to see what happened. Then I took the fake spider web out of the back and spread it out extremely thinly over the entire wreath. Once that was done I went back and took some of the plastic spider rings and stuck them to the spider web (due to the thin web strings and the spider legs it stuck very well)!!!



I stood back, took one good look at it and was very satisfied! I then took a wreath hanger and hung it on my pantry door where it still remains... Yes I know it is only the middle of September... I get into the Halloween spirit early!!! (YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE LARGER MORE DETAILED VERSIONS OF THE PICTURES!)

**If you get the itch and decide to attempt to make this wreath or a similiar one, post pictures or links to pictures in the comments!!**

Will update with more Halloween Decorations shortly!!!

There are no rules. Just follow your heart.
-Robin Williams

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe