Allure by Shady Rays - Product Review

11:03:00 PM

Disclaimer: I received this pair of Shady Ray Allure to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

My love for sunglasses is real you guys. Any chance that I have to test out something new, I'll always jump right into my research (just to make sure they're what I'm interested in)... Well when the chance to test out these ALLURE sunglasses from Shady Rays popped up, it wasn't even a question.



I have a pair of Shady Rays for running so being able to take them from the running trail to my day to day life was so exciting. Running is such a huge part of my life, however running only takes up so many hours a week and the rest of the time I'm out and about with my family and friends. While my fun and out there running sunglasses are perfect for the trails, they don't always translate to the everyday.



That's where the ALLURE come into play for me personally. These sunglasses are everything that I have been looking for, for a long time. They're sleek, light weight and chic. They seriously go with EVERYTHING that I own and I wear them daily, no joking at all.



I have had SO many people tell me, "I love your sunglasses! They're so cute!"



Let's be real, that's the BEST compliment you can get and with these ALLURE more than any other pair of sunglasses I own have had many more comments!



So not only are these sunglasses amazing in hand, but the company in general has an amazing policy when it comes to lost or broken product. You can actually receive a replacement pair extremely easily by only paying for the shipping and handling fee! I mean, I've always been hard on my sunglasses but since having two kids I've gotten quite a bit worse than I used to be when it comes to losing or breaking my sunglasses. Having this peace of mind is something that I can't put a price on. Best customer service!!!



Make sure that if you want to grab your pair of Shady Ray ALLURE's or any other pairs that they sell, make sure you use code BIBRAVE for 50% off on 2+ pairs!



Make sure you let me know if you grab yourself some Shady Rays and make sure to tag me on any Social Media, I'd love to see what you add to your collection!!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe