AfterShokz - They're Not Just For Running!! Product Review

9:43:00 PM

"Disclaimer: I received AfterShokz Trekz Airs to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

If you've spent anytime scrolling through my IG feed or Facebook page you'll see me wearing my Aftershokz Treks Air headphones. Let's be real, since I tested out the product last Summer I've been hooked. When the opportunity came up to test them out again, with a different twist (using them as a parent), I jumped immediately on board. I love promoting products that I not only use but that I'm passionate about and with AfterShokz it just isn't even a question. I've been telling everyone about these head phones for over a year, promoting them or not, I love them and will always share that love!


These head phones stand the test of time and are everything that I am looking for in a pair of wireless headphones. I have them on my head daily, I wear them more than I don't. They are constantly connected to my phone and having two little kids running around going crazy all of the time, it's nice to have my phone notifications dinging directly in my ear... but not INSIDE my ear because of their bone conducting capabilities these head phones sit on the bone outside of your ear, allowing you to hear what the headphones have to offer AND still hear what's going on around you.


^ See how they just sit ON your ear?! They're SO comfortable. I have always had a huge issue with ear buds hurting me after a while, I could never wear ear buds for more than an hour at a time without my ears actually being in pain. According to AfterShokz website here's a little bit more about the technology... "Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them." (source)


These head phones have made me much more punctual at answering text messages, answering phone calls and receiving important emails. Not only that I am able to listen to my audio books, podcasts and music around the house while I'm getting the daily chores done. All while not compromising my abilities to hear my kiddos in the next room if they need me. 


Along with the fact that these head phones make running much safer when I'm alone they have made my daily life that much more enjoyable. I love having background noise around the house and used to always just have the TV on, with something mindless just playing. Doing stuff around the house makes it difficult for me to really pay attention to anything of value on the television so being able to listen to audio books daily has been such a refreshing change of pace. I'm able to actually take in something that's going on while not compromising what I'm doing or my ability to be a Mother to my boys.



I'm so excited to be able to share a special discount code with you all for an amazing Adventure bundle (pictured below)


CLICK HERE and use code BRBUNDLE at checkout and receive $50 off this bundle! If you need anymore of a reason, the headphones alone retail for $149.99, the bundle BEFORE the $50 off retails for $199.99 which basically means you can get ALL of this stuff for the price of just the headphones themselves! 

I'd love to hear your experiences with AfterShokz and if you purchase using this code let me know, tag me in your pics and we can talk about how much we love them together!! <3

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe