Stunt Puppy - Product Review

9:50:00 PM



"Disclaimer: I received a StuntPuppy leash to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"



When I choose which products I want to test out through BibRave I like to think about every aspect of the product and how it would fit into my everyday life. Choosing StuntPuppy was an easy one. I love taking my girls out for runs with me, always one at a time, even though they’re small they like to run all over the place and it’s difficult to run with them with a traditional leash. With Stunt Puppy I get to run like I normally do and have my pups along with me. The leash is extremely sturdy and I haven’t ever felt like they’re going to get away from me!



Anything that lets me get outside with my girls is a huge win in my book!

Due to the design of the leash it can be used with ease for large or small dogs (again, my girls are tiny!) I’ve never felt a drag or drop on the leash, we’re  always perfectly in sync and it feels amazing!

Check out the product HERE and grab one for you and your four legged friend! 

Can’t wait to take this leash on many more adventures!!!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe