Rudy Project - Rydon Sunglass Review

10:47:00 PM

"Disclaimer: I received these Rudy Project Rydon Sunglasses as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

So first off let me be completely honest, I'm picky about sunglasses. Not only that but I'm EXTRA picky about sunglasses for running. In fact I'm weird about all gear that pertains to my head and running, I swear I have a large head so tons of head bands, hats, sunglasses etc. tend to fit so tight and I end up getting a head ache. So I was a little nervous going in, I wanted so badly to fall in love with these sunglasses.



I did, in fact, fall in love with them. To the point where I will wear them even when I'm not running but just outside hanging out.



My favorite part about these sunglasses is the fact that they change from Photochromic Clear to Laser Red (hdr) lenses. Especially for when I'm running on the trails, I don't always need them to be completely dark but I still want something protecting my eyes. These sunglasses fit every single need that I could possibly have. On top of that, they're comfortable and so lightweight. They just feel smooth when handling them and even smoother when they're worn!


If you're in the market for a pair of active wear sunglasses I would suggest checking these out HERE and use code GODSPEED for 30% off!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe