Thanksgiving Challenge - Turkey Trot Tops!

8:00:00 AM

Happy Monday & Halloween everyone! I hope it's been a great weekend full of Halloween shenanigans and tons of fun. Well, today marks the beginning of something I am so excited about! Today, as mentioned on Friday, Leanna from Sworkit and myself are bringing you all a Thanksgiving Inspired Workout Challenge over the next few weeks! We are challenging each other to keep up with these custom workouts along with other fun little challenges we will be throwing out to one another on our social media accounts!

Today's workout focuses on the upper body, and boy do I feel like I need that this week! We are heading on vacation on Saturday and I definitely need my beach ready arms in gear! Both boys are also raring to go with this workout challenge, they were doing their best to show off their upper body muscles and man was it one of the cutest things ever!

... Yes, that's their "GRR" faces!

So...

{make sure you have the APP downloaded to your phone}

I challenge myself,  Leanna & everyone of you out there to go grab this workout and do it for a total of 15 minutes 3 times this week!

If you are going to participate I ask that you Tweet, Facebook or Instagram your involvement with a post, update, tweet or image while you are doing the workout and use the hashtag
#turkeydayfitchallengeaccepted

As always while using the Sworkit workouts, be sure to hashtag your posts with #nogymnoexcuse so even more people can see your progress and be inspired to get in on this workout challenge as well!

Make sure to check back on our social media sites throughout the week for other fun little challenges and to share your progress as well! Also, be sure to check back next Monday for week 2 of this challenge and to see what these crazy boys are up to for Core week!!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe