New Series with Sworkit - Dorm Room Workouts

1:02:00 PM


With the Fall Semester's starting, Sworkit and I have teamed up to bring you all an incredible series of workouts that can be done in the small area of your dorm room or apartment!!

Not only are these workouts perfect for the college student they are also awesome for those of you who live in smaller apartments, don't want to make a lot of noise while working out (like me once I put the boys to bed at night!) or if you don't have a lot of time!

I can't begin to explain how excited I am to be able to bring you all this awesome new series of workouts. Every Monday be sure to check back for the next workout! This weeks workout is an intro as to what is to come the next multiple weeks!

All you have to do is DOWNLOAD THE APP and then CLICK THE WORKOUT HERE and add it to your list of custom workouts!

Be sure to share pictures and updates tagging myself as well as Sworkit on all social media (IGFBTW), along with the the hashtags #nogymnoexcuse and #dormroomworkouts

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe