Monday Motivation!

11:29:00 AM


Every now and then I find myself getting a bit lazy.
It rains and I can't run, I know I should still wake up early get in a workout but the gloomy mornings just scream "go back to sleep!"
Many times I do just that.

Every single day working out and eating right is a very conscious choice that I have to make.
I have to constantly remind myself to do what is best for my body and best for the life that I want to live.
It's not always easy.
In fact, when a stack of waffles lathered in syrup are sitting in front of me it's definitely a challenge to pick up my green smoothie instead of devouring the breakfast my boys have demanded.

I do my best.
I work at it every single day.
I can be hard on myself, very hard.
And I constantly tell myself, no matter what my workout's look like, it's all progress.
Every day I make the choice to live as healthily as I possibly can and that's all that I can do.

That's all any of us can do really.
I challenge you this week to do your best and not worry about everything going on around you.
We are all progressing in our journeys, no matter what that progress looks like!

And as a very smart woman said...



What's your favorite inspirational workout quote?!? I'd love to hear in the comments!

Have a wonderful week!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe