Summer Workout Series : Poolside Pilates

11:13:00 AM

Well, Monday is here again and while that may have many in a daze from weekend adventures it has me excited to share my newest workout with you all!


I don't know about you but I am completely obsessed with Pilates. I took a couple classes in college and any gym I have ever joined I have taken up the Pilates classes immediately. So today's Poolside Pilates Workout with Sworkit has got to be one of my absolute favorites to share! Be sure to click the link and check it out for yourself!

I also wanted to share a little bit of info about Sworkit, they just launched their Web App so now you can go to their website and do these workouts using your computer, instead of just your phone! This opens up a whole new realm of possibilities! Here is what the home screen looks like...


It is incredibly user friendly and makes working out that much easier! Sure, I love to use my phone but when I have the extra time and availability, I go to my computer app to do my workout, the images are larger and given the easiness it's definitely made working out SO much more convenient! On top of downloading the app on your phone, be sure to check out the Web App as well, you will NOT be disappointed!

Go DOWNLOAD THE APP and add this CUSTOM WORKOUT to your feed today!!

As always please be sure to tag me and Sworkit (IGFBTW) in all social media posts regarding these Summer Series workouts, also using the hashtags #summerworkoutseries #nogymnoexcuse

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe