Fitness Friday : RX Bar Review

3:15:00 PM


It's that time of the week again! It's Fitness Friday here on the blog and I have to say today's post has me so excited. I have tried many different protein bars in my time and I have to say I've never been truly satisfied or happy with any of them. I was lucky enough to try one of these bars a few months back and I have to say I was so impressed that I needed to get more.

I was so excited about the opportunity to team up with RX Bar and share with you all the amazingness that these bars contain.


First and foremost they have very few ingredients, all of which you can pronounce and immediately know what they are. Personally, that is a huge plus in my book!



They proudly show that their products contain NO B.S. and again, huge plus! I love to find products that not only taste good but I can feel good about eating them.

They have so many different flavors to choose from, here are a few that was able to sample.



If you are interested in trying out a protein bar that won't leave your mouth feeling dry and chalky, but leave you feeling full and satisfied, go on and grab yourself an entire box now OR you can head to your local Trader Joe's as they just became available in every Trader Joe's across the country!

Let me know if you're trying them out OR if you've had them in the past, I'd love to hear feedback!!

Follow RX Bars...
Facebook | Instagram | Website

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe