The Facts of Me

3:05:00 PM


Fact 1. I'm extremely self conscious. To a fault. Sometimes it takes over every single thought & I just feel like no matter what I do, it's never enough or it's never right.

Fact 2. I will listen to an artist or a song, even if I hate it, as long as I can sing to it {& in my head sing it well}. Not much to say about this one, it's just true.

Fact 3. I watch & re-watch seasons of TV shows that I love. I have probably seen FRIENDS and Gilmore Girls more than many people. Some things just never get old.

Fact 4. I would go to Disney World every single year for vacation, and never get bored. Let's be real, I have done this every year with my family since I was in fourth grade.

Fact 5. If I could, I would have my dogs with me 24/7. They sleep most of the time anyway, what would be the harm?


Fact 6. I could seriously drink coffee all day. I would have to cut myself off at about 6, otherwise this girl won't sleep. {When coffee stops, wine begins... Sounds pretty good to me}

Fact 7. I did gymnastics & danced pretty much my entire childhood, up until high school. Hence why when I get together with a few of my friends things like this sometimes tend to happen after a few drinks... Totally classy though


Fact 8. I am constantly cold. Seriously, it's a problem. I have 5 or 6 blankets on my bed and sleep in long sleeves and sweat pants yet still wake up cold.

Fact 9. I am the oldest of three. So basically it means I was the guinea pig & I see my sisters getting away with things I wouldn't of been able to be caught dead doing & I vow to not to do that to my oldest, but most likely will. {P.S. I do have some great parents though :) }

Fact 10. If I don't have a bag of curly-ish noodles and a jar of Ragu-Light Parmesan Alfredo sauce, I get very sad. This is by far one of my favorite comfort foods. Usually eaten later on at night before I go to bed {probably 3-4 times a week}... Takes no time to whip it up & is delicious {Andrew thinks this is gross lol}


Link up hosted by the lovely Whitney

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Mmmmmm. Noodles and alfredo sounds SO good right meow. With a bottle of pinot noir. I think you should come over tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree on the noodles and alfredo! and I was the guinea pig too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the Friends...never gets old!! I also watch Sex and the City to death!! I'm also the oldest, but my youngest sister is the most rebellious hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could spend 24/7 with my pups as well. The world would be a happier place or maybe I would just be happier - its a dogwoman thing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could re-watch Friends and The O.C. over and over!!! And switching from coffee to wine sounds awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, coffee all day and BAM wine?! My kinda girl :)

    I have a little sister, so I know how you feel about her getting away with things way earlier than I ever did. Not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 is definitely me! I have watched every season of Sons of Anarchy over and over again haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super self conscious that way too. I never think anything is good enough. We should fix that, but I know it's hard! Being cold is something I fight with every day too. If I could afford it, I'd have my thermostat set at 80 at all times. My wallet would not thank me though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first fact is me to a T. I actually posted it as one of my facts. It's embarrassing and I cant believe I admitted for the world to see, but I did.

    Visiting from Whitney!

    Melanie
    sarcasmandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee all day then switching to wine is my favorite! And I totally think dogs should be allowed everywhere. They make me so happy! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe