Just a quick note ;)

2:17:00 PM

After taking such a weird break over the past few weeks due to the holiday's I began to think back to what started this entire blogging journey. I've been at it, regularly for quite some time now and in getting back in the swing of things I have a new-found love for this blog of mine!

I like being able to share my crazy side, my serious/stressed out side as well as my crafty side all in the matter of a week.


I like meeting new people, communicating with people from all over and this is the perfect platform in which to do that. And I have enjoyed the connections and the bloggy friends I have made along the way ;)

Writing for myself and no one else has been a dream of mine for a long time and because of this place, that's exactly what I get to do. Write for me, no one telling me what to say, how to feel, what to correct or change.

Source: google.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Simply me.

So I thank each and every one of you who stop by, read my posts, no matter how out there or serious and keep coming back for more.

For me, this is what it's all about and it's why I love writing for this blog... Being able to just be myself and letting that be enough :)



Source: google.com via Melissa on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post. As a reader I just want you to know that I love reading what you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one of my favorite bloggy friends, I enjoy your blog a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe