50 Questions & Bachelorette Update!!!!10:57:00 AM
Happy Tuesday all! So I haven't been keeping up with my Bachelorette updates that much as of late, however I want to do a quick rundown today! *I have been very busy the past few Mondays and didn't have a lot of time to recap to the best of my abilities and I didn't want to just throw out a half cooked update!*
Last nights episode was pretty interesting if I do say so myself... First, Travis got sent home on his one-on-one date because Emily didn't feel there was that romantic connection. I did like Travis, however I didn't see that connection either, while it was sad to see him go I think she made the right choice and I am sure that everyone wishes him the best.
The group date was awesome...First they got a private showing of Disney Pixar's Brave (I am so jealous, I want to see it so bad) after the move the guys all had to wear kilts, they were such good sports about it, and compete in their own Highland Games in hopes of winning the Bravery Cup and Emily's hear (of course!)... Chris stood out the most, and not because of his immense skills but his ability to have fun with the games even though he did horrible... not only did this catch Emily's attention but it also won him the bravery cup AND the rose for the group date!
Now onto Ryan, I did not and do not like him, I was SO happy when she decided to send him home on his one-on-one, what kind of upstanding man ever says that he wants a trophy wife? OH and it was pretty funny how excited all the guys got when his bags got taken away!
Cut to Arie showing up at Emily's place and telling her how great her choice to get rid of Ryan was, their little chat last time after the whole Kalon incident obviously paid off. Does anyone else think that they should just skip ahead to the end because it's pretty obvious that her and Arie have a way deeper connection than she has with any of the other guys... I mean he said he was falling in love with her already... I guess time will tell with them!
Then onto the infamous rose ceremony, personally, I thought she was going to send Doug and John both home, I would have supported that decision because these two guys, while they seem awesome and sweet, I just don't see either of them ending up with her (I see Doug with her more so than John though... and I like John, he is from St. Louis and works out at the same gym I do so I kind of know a little about his fate :P)
So for Emily it is onto Prague with Arie, Doug, John, Sean, Chris & Jef (who all survived the group date... while wearing kilts... it seems Emily is having fun with these group dates and seeing if the guys can have fun with what she throws at them, and they really seem to rise to the occasion and prove to Emily that they are up for whatever!)
Now onto the second part of my Tuesday Post... 50 Questions that will free your mind courtesy of Amber over at Brunch With Amber
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Oh man, this is a really hard one... I guess I would say that I wouldn't ever want to be able to make new ones. There are so many people that were a part of my life that aren't around anymore that I have such great memories with... there is nothing out there that would make it worth losing those memories for.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? I would like to think that you always have to challenge what you believe at some point in your life to realize whether or not it is worth your belief and understanding. A lot of people go through life just believing what they are told or what their parents believe... I think that each person has to create their own set of truths and to figure out what they are you have to challenge their validity in some sort of way.
28. Has your greatest fear ever came true? No it hasn't and I hope that it never will.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? I don't even remember a year ago... so I would say no it doesn't matter at all. Some people can hold onto anger for so long that it can seriously undermine their relationships from that point on... get mad, get angry, be upset and hurt but at a certain point you just have to let it go. There are a select few things that people can do that would make me be mad at them for a lifetime, I wish everyone was like this...
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? I would have to say all of the time I got to spend with my grandma... she passed away in 2008 so all of the time I got to spend with her when I was little is always something I will have!
Are you partaking in these questions as well?! Let me know if you are!! :)